Kenissa: Communities of Meaning Network connects individuals who are leading contemporary efforts to re-define Jewish life. The Kenissa Network identifies and convenes leaders of new organizations and communities and creates a capacity building network to help these emerging communities of meaning thrive. Communities of meaning are networks of individuals that are inspired by an idea or a practice that enriches their lives and/or significantly improves conditions in the world for others. Read more »
Are you a Jewish innovator working to redefine Jewish life? Would you like to join a growing network of innovators like yourself?
Any organization that hopes to speak to the next generation of American Jews needs to advance innovative themes or "portals" by which Jews might enter into Jewish life:
- Chochma, engaging with the wisdom and practice of our inherited Jewish heritage;
- Kedusha, helping people live lives of sacred purpose;
- Tzedek, inspiring people to work for a more just and peaceful world;
- Kehillah, creating intentional, covenantal communities that bind people to one another and to a shared mission; and
- Yetzira – the human ability to imagine/invent/create ideas, science, art and culture.